Retainers for lip and nose piercings?

***Also posted in a different category - sorry for duplication!*** Hi. I am starting a new job next week and company guidelines state that no visible piercings are allowed. I have got a lip ring, a nose ring and a nose stud (both on the same side of my nose). My questions: 1) I don't know the g of my... show more ***Also posted in a different category - sorry for duplication!***

Hi. I am starting a new job next week and company guidelines state that no visible piercings are allowed. I have got a lip ring, a nose ring and a nose stud (both on the same side of my nose). My questions:

1) I don't know the g of my piercings and unfortunately can't go back to the original piercer to find out. I know that if I get a retainer smaller then eventually the hole will shrink. However, I will only be wearing the retainer for up to 10 hours a day. Can I assume that this isn't enough time for the holes to shrink?

2) For the ring piercings, is it necessary for me to get a curved retainer or will a straight one be OK? Sorry if this is a stupid question but I've never actually looked at retainers let alone worn one, so I don't know.

To make this easier to answer, my nose piercings were both done over two years ago and my lip piercing was done about 7-8 months ago. All of them healed within a week or two (well, healed as in no more gunk was coming out of them) and I have no allergies to non-metallic substances.

Thank you very much!