Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Do delusional Lakers fans think that their bench can equal a star player?

I mean I have been keeping my mouth shut this whole month, but I can't take it anymore. You guys are so freaking stupid. You guys think Lamar Odom and Jamar Farmer can be good enough to trade for Amare. WTF!!! Are you serious? You serious think your bench is like the best in the NBA? You guys think that your bench is good enough to trade for star players like Monta or Amare or Curry?

You stupid bandwagoners make a bad name for the Lakers organization. True fans like MC, Mamba, Jade, YFFL, etc.....

Don't talk stupid to make the Lakers fans look bad.

I mean you guys have won a championship this year you guys get my respect, but god damn.......

The fans are getting more stupid everyday........

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgWMl...

This is just sad........

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jim O: Who the hell are you??? lol I shouldn't even waste my time lol

Yeah I am getting into a war with the Lakers fans............

Even though my team sucks we have more loyal fans than you will ever have.........

WTF are you a Bulls and a Lakers fan?

Rob Kurz for Kevin Garnett!!!

:)

LMFAO!!!

D FI$H: You are stupid. Brian Scalibrene (spell) has a ring, it does not mean he is better than Vince Carter.

Marco Bellenelli and Brandon Wright

:P

I know my players

LMFAO!!!

Hate all yall want!

• JIM O
    Favorite Answer

you don't know basketball

Source(s): i work next door to the lakers training facility, and unlike mr. jb, i know basketball

Im a diehard Lakers fan, and I will admit you have a point. The bandwagon fans have gotten annoying. Im mostly talking about the kids my age who think its cool to be a Laker Fan now. What people don't understand is that these players are much more valuable to the Lakers than they are to other teams. Thats why we get guys like Ariza and Odom and Brown, who can be not too great on one team, and be a success on the Lakers. We have a different offense, and have the need for different players. We don't need an Amare, we are good with what we have.

No famous person and I am now not a Lakers fan the ones of you who've sour feedback watching for in view that of my reply of now not liking the Lakers can give up proper there and don't even try to take action. I am a die tough Knicks fan and don't care approximately and/or just like the Lakers. In reality I don't like them in any respect.

Yeah the trades have been retarded.

So Luke Walton, Vujacic, and Powell for Amare and Nash? That sounds fair! Nobody wants these crappy bench guys, and it always seems to be Walton, Farmar, and Vujacic. The only guy teams have any interest in is Walton, and even then they would only give up like a conditional 2nd rounder for him.

I wish the Celtics would trade Scalabrine for Amare, it would really help the team! hahaha

EDIT: And yes I also commented on that trade, hahaha. And Also, who the **** is Belinelli Wright? hahahahahahha. How to tell somebody is a bandwagoner, see that trade.

EDIT: I know the players, but the guy says Brandan Wright and Bellinelli Wright, lol.

the delusional fans are the bandwagoners who most of them are fake fans of the lakers

those trade shows they don't really know basketball,all they know are the really famous players and which team they are with

i saw that trade and i was like,"wow,this must be a stupid laker bandwagoner"

most bandwagon laker fans are delusional

im a laker fan. only a few players in the bench "suck".

JORDAN farma(not jamar lol retard)

Luke Walton

and lamar odom is good what are you talking about u dipsh*t. go suck a cock cuz ima true laker fan and dont need sh*t from you.

some of these bandwagon Laker fans are delusional. The true fans we know who they are.

They have said some dumb things though.

That's not as bad as the Lakers fans that said Trevor Ariza will be better than Scottie Pippen.

that's absurd.

and another Lakers fan saying Luol Deng(who is 24) is passed his prime lmao.

Source(s): KONJ

I agree wit Nick

Source(s): Not a bandwagon fan

yes i think the lakers will win the 2009-2010 nba finals

What the heck? That was really dumb, The Lakers suck. Well, they do alright but there fans are dumb.

• T M

Would you SHUT UP! I've got some new bets pending -- don't scare them off, I stand to make some serious money.