How can I test if my son is gay?

I am worried my son might be gay. I want to get him checked. Isn't it possible to get a hormone check? A vocal chord check? Can't a doctor indicate if he is gay or not? My son has almost no muscles and narrow shoulders. He also has blue eyes, he talks in a very high voice and when he sings he sounds like a castrato. He tells me his voice is called tenor.

How can I test if my son is gay?

Best Answer

I agree with the others... This is an obnoxiously TROLL question...

However, my answer is that if you want to keep your son, you had better help him now, or you'll lose him forever, no matter what his sexuality is...

People who ask this kinds of questions are confusing gender with sexual orientation. An effeminate man or butch woman (non-traditional gender) can be straight or gay (orientation). A masculine man can still be gay, a feminine women can still be a lesbian.

What I would do is have a show, that you've recorded, and it shows men with a lot of their clothes off. Example: Magic Mike 2. When the men start to strip, glance at his crouch. If you see a bulge, you have confirmation that he's some what into men, and quite possibly gay.

If you have something against gays I have a lot of things to say about you. But I'm not going to since I don't have time. Anyways.....you can't just test your son if he's gay or not with shots and all that medical stuff. How about you talk to him about it? Then this will be solved in a mature and serious matter. Also. Don't force him to be straight if he's gay. He will reject you as a father easily. It's his life. I know you put that little seed in it but still it's his life. Is anybody forcing you to be gay? No one is it seems. So don't force him to be straight if he's gay.

Well well Earlier you said your son was straight now you say he's gay... Amazing how things change in five minutes... More adventures to follow, I'm sure..

Rachelle In High Heels

You cannot possibly be serious. What if he is? It's not a disease, so you can't cure it. As a parent, you must love him unconditionally and help him be his own person. You don't have to like his homosexuality, but he's not your property; he's not yours to control. The Universe has trusted you with him to raise him and care for him; nothing more. It should not matter to you if he is gay or straight or transgendered or bisexual, except to help him adjust, accept himself for who he is, and love and support him especially when he needs you the most.

And I don't understand what blue eyes has to do with anything. Care to elaborate?

You are being a stereotypical SOB!

muscles have to be built by working out, if he doesn't he won't have them.

If he enjoys singing let him sing, it's an amazing career and a wonderful hobby.

And there is NO such test.

If you're son is happy with his life, let him be. He has no time for a bigot.

if he wanted 2 tell u he would get out of his life

and why would it matter if he was gay

what are u some sorta homophobes

im sure ur son would hate his dad snooping in his Business

would u like ur son in less if he was

if he claims hes no he probally isn't

so get off his case

GOSH PEOPLE THESE DAYS

I really hope you're joking.

Why would it matter if he is gay? It's a normal part of the human psyche.

I suggest you go to a GLSEN or PFLAG meeting if he does tell you that he's gay. It might open your mind.

Put a photo of a male model naked on his bed and see what happens.

well no dr will be able to tell you so dont let them take advantage of you saying they can!

his physical build wont indicate if he is gay or not really either, i think you should just ask him.