Dangers of ouija boards?

My friend and I are going to experiment with an Ouija Board tomorrow. Any precautions or things we need to know before we start?
Update: Creepy thing is, as soon as we started making our own board, it started pouring down rain and our power went out from the lightning. But we were messing with it last night and some creepy stuff happened. My camera died without warning (even though i fully charged it before I left the house), we both got sick right... show more Creepy thing is, as soon as we started making our own board, it started pouring down rain and our power went out from the lightning. But we were messing with it last night and some creepy stuff happened. My camera died without warning (even though i fully charged it before I left the house), we both got sick right after using the board, the room was cold even though the window was closed and the fan was off, and we got messages like "help me" "she hurt me" and "my name is Jon" with the initals "JLK"