Dangers of ouija boards?

My friend and I are going to experiment with an Ouija Board tomorrow. Any precautions or things we need to know before we start?

Creepy thing is, as soon as we started making our own board, it started pouring down rain and our power went out from the lightning. But we were messing with it last night and some creepy stuff happened. My camera died without warning (even though i fully charged it before I left the house), we both got sick right after using the board, the room was cold even though the window was closed and the fan was off, and we got messages like "help me" "she hurt me" and "my name is Jon" with the initals "JLK"

Favorite Answer

If you are asking...then you already have started...or your fool enough to try.nobody knows who sold what to get this board to do what it is capable of doing!the experts don't know...what makes you think you can handle this unknown world.I take every board I can get my hands on,away from foolishness.do not let anything happen to it if you have already started using it...it may be your only hope to put back what you have brought out,if that is even possible....I'm gonna send blessings an prayers that you walk away,and study things before you decide to get into trouble. So hears a prayer an blessings for you,to keep you same from harm.from this board of unknown strangers lurk,from within its dangerous charms. Blessed be...!

Source(s): Life on a Broomstick >>>-------

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Dangers of ouija boards?

Source(s): dangers ouija boards: https://bitly.im/MvTrh

Well, since you have already started making that 'thing' there's not really much advice I can give that can help you, can I? That being said, stop now. At whatever point you are of making it, stop. Do not burn it, since I've heard it can lead to disastrous results, just pray, to God. Not any other god, the almighty LORD. Believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Personal Saviour and stop participating with these demonic things. I would say you were quite daft to ask for advice AFTER you had started making it already. Think before you do. You'll be surprised how much it helps. May the Lord be with you and guide and watch over you and your family. Amen. Au revoir!

• mystic

Do not do it until you are properly grounded and centered. Look up grounding and centering. You have to prepare yourself mentally and psychically for the experience. You are inviting spirits into our realm. You must be protected before you do. The ouija board itself is not evil. It's just a deviation tool. Much like tarot cards, crystal balls, and tea leaves. All of them call on forces you are unfamiliar with. If you are not protected spirits can linger long after you are done experimenting with the board. You could be overwhelmed psychically and emotionally. Be prepared. I suggest your friend do the same. This is not a game, though it is sold and marketed as such. It is a tool.

Source(s): practicing psychic

Alot of people will tell you its all a game but its not,there are real dangers that come with calling spirits,and youll no when you get a bad one.Stay away from the board.

Just have fun! My friend and I used to do this with her mother when I was in middle school. It was fun, silly and spooky. Her mom used to tell the best ghost stories. I know you hear about evil spirits coming through a ouija board, but I've never heard of this actually happening in real life. It's an urban legend. When spirits really do communicate with a person, that person is pretty much always a psychic or medium. Turn the lights down low and prepared to be scared! (or not) :)

I would not try this. I had two friends who used to do this quite often, both of them had nothing but bad luck and the girls home in which they used it had tons of unexplained disasters right after they started using it.

Whatever "energy" or "entity" they brought forth was not a pleasant one, and they couldn't get rid of it. They won't tell me what happened the last time they used it, but I know it scared them to death and they threw away the board.

Think about it, your asking questions, but you have no idea who is answering you. Would you take advice from random strangers on the street? Probably not. So, why would you put your faith in asking "something" you can't even see, to help you. You may get "something" to respond, but it may be more than you bargained for. Be careful.

Speaking from personal experience, the only significant danger one might face in playing the ouiji board is that of being bored to death.

• Dr. NG

The danger is, you and your friend could spook yourselves. After you realize how silly being afraid of ouija is you can have a good laugh.

Don't mess with spirits, you have no idea what you're doing. Ouija boards don't do anything by way of divination. You shouldn't just try to call spirits to you and have no idea what to expect, you really don't know what will turn up... and you probably won't like what does turn up.