Hey Y/A politicos........?

I love this section of Y/A even tho there are many mean people here. How many of you are truly trying to be honest, and not just jerks?

Update:

So alby...ask one :)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

HMMM. I've never been to this category before. Maybe I'll try it out. Be warned though, I am a radical moderate! lol!

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I really try to be nice. But sometimes people are so insulting, I find myself responding back the same way. I usually end up wishing I hadn't There is really only one person I remember by name that I don't like. She is very insulting, but can't handle it when she gets insulted back. I really hate it when a question is just an excuse to name call. Democrat or Republican.

• 1 decade ago

I'm honest and speak the truth which most people do not like. Example I say that the government is evil because they use violence and the threat of violence to get their ways. (people cheer) Then I go on to show that their violence is police and military and people jeer.

People have poor morals and have been stuck to believe what they have been taught and to never question it.

Source(s): I work with the public everyday with people from various backgrounds.
  • John H
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I try to be honest, using reason, sanity, and factual information in my answers.

However, there are so many moronic, inflamatory, unsubstantiated rants disguised as questions in this section, that occasionally I just can't help myself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well I was just a jerk in my last answer, but usually I try to be honest.

It's hard though when nobody has any real questions and they are all just provoking some sort of debate

• 1 decade ago

I try my best to inform to what i believe is true but sometimes with some of these really dumb one sided bias questions i can be a jerk!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.