Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

sweat fetish...............................?

please, i do not want to be judged. but honestly, for some reason i'm attracted to sweat. it turns me on.. just the smell of it can make me get very aroused. i love to caress anything that has sweat glands on the human body with my mouth. is there truely anything wrong with me? is this even heard of by others?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

its a very weird fetish but all fetishes are weird. Just don't announce this in public. Or you'll get a lot boys sweating in center areas so that you mouth can caress them if you know what i mean. good luck

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Sweat Fetish

• 4 years ago

This is the same technique I have taught over 138,000 men and women in 157 countries to successfully treat their excessive sweating condition over the past 7 years!

Remember: Watch the whole video, as the ending will pleasantly surprise you�

• 1 decade ago

Nothing wrong with you. I have a fetish that makes that one seem normal, so yeah, don't worry about it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

sweat fetish...............................?

please, i do not want to be judged. but honestly, for some reason i'm attracted to sweat. it turns me on.. just the smell of it can make me get very aroused. i love to caress anything that has sweat glands on the human body with my mouth. is there truely anything wrong with me? is this even...

Source(s): sweat fetish: https://shortly.im/kMTgK
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

thats ok i have a hair fetish meaning i like to play with hair and im a guy so compared to me your normal

• Phil
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I should stay away from you, George. It's eighty some degrees in my apartment and I wouldn't want to get you excited or anything. *Moves to a different state*

• 1 decade ago

Lol

It's alrightt.

That's weird, but you know, it's different.

Change of pace, for once.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a lot of people of different fetishes.

nothings wrong with you.

• 1 decade ago

Thats weird,good thing is you sweat while doing sex.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.