Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

sweat fetish...............................?

please, i do not want to be judged. but honestly, for some reason i'm attracted to sweat. it turns me on.. just the smell of it can make me get very aroused. i love to caress anything that has sweat glands on the human body with my mouth. is there truely anything wrong with me? is this even heard of by others?

Favorite Answer

its a very weird fetish but all fetishes are weird. Just don't announce this in public. Or you'll get a lot boys sweating in center areas so that you mouth can caress them if you know what i mean. good luck

Sweat Fetish

This is the same technique I have taught over 138,000 men and women in 157 countries to successfully treat their excessive sweating condition over the past 7 years!

Remember: Watch the whole video, as the ending will pleasantly surprise you�

Nothing wrong with you. I have a fetish that makes that one seem normal, so yeah, don't worry about it.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

please, i do not want to be judged. but honestly, for some reason i'm attracted to sweat. it turns me on.. just the smell of it can make me get very aroused. i love to caress anything that has sweat glands on the human body with my mouth. is there truely anything wrong with me? is this even...

Source(s): sweat fetish: https://shortly.im/kMTgK

thats ok i have a hair fetish meaning i like to play with hair and im a guy so compared to me your normal

• Phil

I should stay away from you, George. It's eighty some degrees in my apartment and I wouldn't want to get you excited or anything. *Moves to a different state*

Lol

It's alrightt.

That's weird, but you know, it's different.

Change of pace, for once.

a lot of people of different fetishes.

nothings wrong with you.

Thats weird,good thing is you sweat while doing sex.