Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsReptiles · 1 decade ago

I was bitten by a turtle when i was a young lad, should i still drink orange juice ?

Really need to know guys...

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Marine
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Orange juice is a great source of vitamin C.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i was always told when you get bitten by a turtle never to drink orange juice because it could cause bad luck and i think it originates from the old british saying, "dont drink orange juice when you get bitten by a turtle"

• 1 decade ago

I was bitten by a turtle when I was very young also. I am 42 years old now and have been drinking orange juice ever since without any problems whatsoever.

• 1 decade ago

Was the turtle a young lad too?

Why would it make a difference?

Does turtle saliva that your body disposed of years ago have the slightest impact on what you would be able to drink today?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Absolutely not! Any citrus juice you drink will put you right back in that turtle's SRS (shell radar system)... do you really want to risk being the target of his wrath over a few ounces of OJ?

• 1 decade ago

i dont see how those two things are linked at all. i would say go for it. orange juice is good for you... : )

• 1 decade ago

Does sally sell sea shells by the sea shore shore sea sells shells sally shoe bell rail sell shoes bell seal sally wood chuck chuck wood rawr apples?

Source(s): i can haz cheezeburger now plz
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

No, you should definetly make sure to stay away from EVERYTHING orange. You should probably stay away from blue too... and every other color for that matter. Infact, you should probably just go into a dark, dark room with nothing. Including computers to troll on.

• 1 decade ago

yes

• 4 years ago

Are you even f**king trying M8?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.