How would you rate my resume?

I'm applying for a part-time adjunct faculty position (part-time professor) in Information Technology. The job posting says "bachelor's degree required, master's preferred." I've worked at this school before as a Computer lab assistant. How would you rate my resume? What changes... show more I'm applying for a part-time adjunct faculty position (part-time professor) in Information Technology.
The job posting says "bachelor's degree required, master's preferred."
I've worked at this school before as a Computer lab assistant.
How would you rate my resume? What changes would you make to it?

Professional Profile
Organized Business Professional with experience working in educational, business, and technology settings. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with an average typing speed of approximately 80 words per minute. Proficient in word-processing, presentation software, Internet, e-mail, and CompTIA A+. Proven strengths in completing work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Strong problem-solving skills, utilizing acquired education and experience in to help others. Dedicated, efficient, team-player who is dependable and responsible.

Work Experience
Computer Lab Assistant 2007-2009
Cuyahoga Community College
Highland Hills, Ohio
• Taught students how to operate Microsoft computer programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Publisher.
• Addressed students’ needs and concerns in the Technology Learning Center, including printing, class registration, and email, among a large variety of functions.
• Expanded scope of knowledge using ATC technology to make presentations in a classroom setting.
• Enforced courteous behavior in the Technology Learning Center.
• Assisted students who speak English as a second language with their grammar.
• Encouraged diversity in an educational setting.

I.T. Developer/Testing Coordinator 2005-2007
Think-A-Move
Beachwood, Ohio
• Conducted extensive research and development.
• Designed and implemented customer call-center support procedures and customer network design strategy for sales and marketing teams.
• Developed highly effective software management application to enable risk-free software upgrades
• Maintained an Information Technology database
• Assisted engineers with the development of wheelchair technology
• Conducted experiments and recorded data
• Provided the technological knowledge and vision to support the company’s business objectives, and evaluated all software for business processes.

Technology Internship 2003-2005
Rockwell Automation
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
• Assisted engineers with commercial marketing projects.
• Expanded knowledge of trouble-shooting software.
• Maintained a large series of organized invoices.

Education
Cleveland State University 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
Bachelor of Business Management
• Bachelor’s Degree completed
• Currently pursuing MBA, projected graduation in Spring 2010.
3 answers 3