caseyw2002 asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

I trying to rebuilding the orlando magic around Dwight Howard, Vince Carter, Rashard Lewis, Jameer Nelson?

I trying to rebuilding the orlando magic around Dwight Howard, Vince Carter, Rashard Lewis, Jameer Nelson

if Turkoglu don't come back than what do we need?

Favorite Answer

i have a feeling that the magic are gonna be a better team. its like the celtics ,a couple years ago. they made a big trade to get kg and ray allen and look what happened to them. they won the championship. i think the magic can do it next year

why would you wanna rebuild the best team in the East, if not the NBA? They brought in VC so they DON'T Have to rebuild. Now we have potentially 5 NBA All-Stars, if Turkoglu comes back. No one else can say that. Yeah. I'm a Magic fan.

• There is no need for rebuilding around a team that made the Finals. What you really need to do is learn proper english instead of sitting on your computer.

What?