High school yearbook theme ideas...?

I'm going to be the editor-in-chief for my high school yearbook this year and am really excited. However, I cannot come up with a theme for the book that really makes sense and/or makes me excited. So, if you have an cool yearbook theme ideas, let me know :)

illinois. oh, and our mascot is a white tiger

no not really.

the school has only been open for like 4 years.

previous themes have been..

making history

defining the future

and "my life as..."

Best Answer

I guess you could do a cool decade style design since its a turning of a new decade (2009-2010). You could either try to stereotype our decade, putting images of a lot of modern stuff that's happened this decade like the iphone, new cds like tha carter iii that are really popular, quantam of solace, etc. Like photoshop a pic of james bond diving from a huge bomb right next to or as the background of the soccer teams picture or next to a pic of a goalie diving in a similar fashion.

Maaayybe some sad things too like hurricane katrina, 9/11, stuff to commemorate.

Hope this helps

what state are you in?Has there ever been a theme around the tiger?I have to think on it. How about a theme about the presidency since Obama is from Ill. Excluding Blago.

do patterns and geometrical thing make it retro and white tiger like make it fresh new not smelly and old hope that helps