Dog Breed Help! Names *Pictures*?

I just recently adopted a dog from a shelter, and I would like to know what breed he is. The shelter said he is a purebred Golden Retriever, but his hair is pretty short. His eyes are a yellow color. He weighs 54 pounds, at four years old. Could he be mixed with something, and if so, what? Also, he has, short,... show more I just recently adopted a dog from a shelter, and I would like to know what breed he is. The shelter said he is a purebred Golden Retriever, but his hair is pretty short. His eyes are a yellow color. He weighs 54 pounds, at four years old. Could he be mixed with something, and if so, what? Also, he has, short, apricot fur on his umm....genital area, which you can kind of see in the picture. Is this normal, or could it cause a problem? And for the names, I already have some picked out, which one do you think fits him best;
Hero
Thriller *tribute to Michael R.I.P*
or
Chewy
Other suggestions are welcome, but please, also pick out of these three.

Picture:
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv306...

Thank You!
<33 Mailee
Update: Please try to answer all the question, if possible!