Fantasy novels worth reading? (please, im dying here)?

First of all, let me make this clear: NO VAMPIRE BOOKS! (except for Dracula, which I've already read; don't hate me for what I hate please) If at least 2 other people you know have heard of the book, then I've probably read it. By that I mean: Harry Potter(duh), Lord of the Rings, Artemis Fowl,... show more First of all, let me make this clear: NO VAMPIRE BOOKS! (except for Dracula, which I've already read; don't hate me for what I hate please)

If at least 2 other people you know have heard of the book, then I've probably read it. By that I mean: Harry Potter(duh), Lord of the Rings, Artemis Fowl, Olympians, A Great and Terrible Beauty, ALL TAMORA PIERCE, Eragon, Thief Lord, Terry Goodkind, Stephen King, Pellinor, Cornelia Funke, Pendragon, Phillp Pullman, Neil Gaiman, Redwall, Narina......etc

Preferably something I can get ahold of. I live in Toronto (ON, Canada). We have puny libraries and somewhat okay bookstores(just my opinion, fellow torontians.... mostly filled with overrated 'teen' books nowadays)

I'm definetly okay with romantice, horror, violence and other stuff, it just have to be FANTASY!

Thanks in advance :)
Update: Thanks, Ramona. :)
Update 2: Uhh... I just have to mention that I'm not actually dying dying. Only dying like as in slowly fading away because I'm tired of rereading the same books over and ove again.