Which Michael Jackson ALbum should I buy?

What ALbum has the best of Michael Jackson. SO far The Essential Michael Jackson is the one im gonna buy. ANy others?

Update:

I just realized that I haven't owned an album of his and of course I know his music like Beat It, THriller, ABC with Jackson 5, Billie Jean, smooth criminal and MORE

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

1. Thriller

2. Off The Wall

3. Best of Jackson 5

• 1 decade ago

Hi! Personally I'd buy an album that spans Michael Jackson's entire career from the 1970s all the way up to the late 1990s. Just like the beatles and elvis, Michael Jackson's sound and rhythms changed over the years. And, each song was very unique and special in its own way. I just bought The Essential Of Michael Jackson as it has songs from the Jackson 5 (Rockin Robin' + ABC) and later King of Pop hits Bad, Man in the Mirror and Dirty Diana. Good luck and best wishes :-)

http://www.savezy.com/buy-the-essential-michael-ja...

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

That's a tough one, as in my opinion they are all outstanding albums. Off The Wall has some great feel-good songs on it. Thriller is the biggest selling album of all time, a great album. Bad has a variation of song styles. Dangerous has a lot of upbeat songs. Blood On The Dancefloor has some interesting lyrics. Some of the songs on there are remixes of songs from other albums. HIStory (greatest hits) is a good idea, as it has some songs from all the albums plus some extras that are not on the other albums.

• 1 decade ago

THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION WILL BE GREAT IT HAS ALL HIS UNRELEASED SONGS, HIT SINGLES AND SONGS FROM JACKSON 5 AS WELL THIS CD COLLECTION BRINGS LIKE 5 CD'S INCLUDING 1 DVD OF HIS LIVE PERFORMANCE

YOU CAN ALSO BUY HIS HISTORY GREATEST HITS ALBUM WHICH INCLUDES HIS MOST POPULAR SONGS INCLUDED 10 NEW TRACKS

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Thriller on my head

• 1 decade ago

buy thriller and off the wall

• 1 decade ago

Thriller is must have

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

definitely buy thriller

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

None

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

are you just buying it cuz hes dead? why?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.