John 14:6 , Acts 4:12, and 1 John 5:11-12?

what does these texts tell us about the importance of preaching the Gospel to the whole world?

Update:

Brad - you are right, it mainly focuses on Jesus.

Update 2:

C. - I have include these scriputres especially for you. These are as follows:

John 14:6 (King James Version) 6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Acts 4:12, 12Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

1 John 5:11-12 11

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Update 3:

You are right Luzville these scripture written by John and inspired by God talks about the truth.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The foreordained plan of Salvation is centered on Jesus Christ alone. It was revealed by God right after the fall of Adam and Eve. It was revealed even to Satan the devil. God had put enmity between Satan's seeds and the Seed (Jesus Christ) of the woman (nation of Israel). Satan will bruise Jesus heel (at Calvary) and Jesus will bruise Satan's head at His Second Coming. Genesis 3:15 This is the truth about Christ Jesus and there is no other name in which we are saved but through the name above every name of Jesus the Seed of the woman Israel. Please read Revelation 12:1-6.

Source(s): The Holy Bible
  • 1 decade ago

Sounds more like some of "Us" need a Study Bible lesson or "Sunday School" here more than we need fellowship???? Could you give scripture rather than constant bombardment of script/vers numbers in the future? Many of us have study times of our own timing and normally when we are here it's more for fellowhips and direct questions...

Thanks in Advance.

• Brad
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

They all show that 'life' (substance, happiness, meaning) can only be received through Christ. Thus, everybody has a need of Christ.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.