Wu-Tang Clan - Chamber Music?

it leaked the other day.

for the people who listened to it, what did you think of the album?

how many mics is it, IYO?

Here's a link to it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KOFAHFCW

Sorry, its the clean version.

Favorite Answer

It's okay, maybe even good, but either way it's still disappointing.

Mixing Wu-Tang members with other big names in hip hop (well..big names in the 90s) was a good idea. Almost every one of the guests is at least 10 years past his prime, but most of the features were still solid.

Inspectah Deck and Ghostface were easily the most impressive performers on the album.

The last time I checked, there are more than 5 members in the Wu-Tang Clan. Where were GZA, Masta Killa, and Method Man? I thought Wu-Tang forms like Voltron, and GZA's the head. Voltron just put out an album with no head.

The live instrumentation in the production made the beats boring. I don't know who The Revelations are, but judging from this album, I'm not going to look into any more of their music.

The skits kill any momentum the album manages to build. 17 tracks and 9 of them are skits?! And unnecessarily long skits too. The whole album couldn't have been more than 40 minutes long and there had to be less than 30 minutes of actual music.

Rating: 3/5 or 3.5/5 (it only leaked yesterday, so I'm not settled yet)

I heard about this album just recently...isnt it more of a mix tape than a complete album...cmon how long did 8 diagrams take....and it was terrible....im not too excited to hear this thrown together album

and im a huge Wu fan but theres only been a few good solo albums from them in the last 10yrs....ive moved on....

Try listening to Bronze Nazareth...he's got a team that seams to be keeping the Wu Feel alive

I haven't listened to it and i'm not in too much of a rush. They lost a huge part of them when ODB died and they've never been able to fix that. Plus they're all falling out at the moment. Is it Wu-Tang or Wu-Affiliates?

• ?

Co sign Mech. There's 17 tracks and it's 35 mins... why?

• I haven't heard it yet but It's gotta be better than 8 Diagrams, doesn't it?

I haven't given It a listen, maybe when I wake up I will.

• I hadn't heard it leaked. Don't suppose you've got a link?

it's ok i guess