Andrew C asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Should I ADD Aaron Cook and drop Dice-k and E. santana? which one should I drop..?

dice k n Santana both sucks n keeps going back to the DL so.... which one should I drop foor Cook?

Favorite Answer

Definitely drop Santana.He's available in all three of my leagues.So he is no great loss.I have Cook on 2 of my teams for the last 3 weeks and haven't been disappointed.Dice-K I would keep because you can place one player on the DL and fill his empty roster spot until he comes off of the DL.So that will give you time to decide whether or not to dump him. I think he just plain over did it playing in the WBC.(World Baseball Classic) Some rest and therapy might just do the trick.Hell you know he can pitch.

Source(s): Research
  • netto

Get a calendar out and consider out what share weeks there are in a season. this could be far too early to panic. i think of that Lohse and Meche are good pitchers yet this commerce is approximately panic extra effective than expertise. If we dropped participant who have not carried out properly via now those adult men could get dropped. Sizemore .207, Rollins .121, Braun .192, Berkman .167, Carlos Lee .192, Pedroia .179, Granderson .206, Russell Martin .207, Ellsbury .2 hundred. Getting the image? you may make an allstar group from the adult men who're beginning sluggish this 12 months. wait and see. those 2 pitchers are good and could practice it in the previous the tip of the 12 months.

Drop both. Don't really care about Cook.

drop evrin

dice0k, hes gonna be down there for a longggg time.