Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

. asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Victoria's Secret Swirl Glimmer Cream? have you tried it?

im thinking of buying it... is it like TOO TOO shimmery and "IN YOUR FACE" kind of a thing?

i wanna wear it everyday =) so i get a nice glow on my skin during the day... specialy since its summer.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I personally dont think its too shimmery, but if you feel that it is, you can always mix it with a little bit of a regular lotion. Try and find one thats unscented so it doesnt mess with the smell of the glimmer cream. I use the coconut craze. I love the smell of coconut in the summer!

• Remi

no...but if it is too much for u put little bit..