Michael Jackson dead at 50?

Is this true?

Favorite Answer

LOS ANGELES – Michael Jackson, the "King of Pop" who once moonwalked above the music world, died Thursday as he prepared for a comeback bid to vanquish nightmare years of sexual scandal and financial calamity. He was 50.

Jackson died at UCLA Medical Center after being stricken at his rented home in Holmby Hills. Paramedics tried to resuscitate him at his home for nearly three-quarters of an hour, then rushed him to the hospital, where doctors continued to work on him.

"It is believed he suffered cardiac arrest in his home. However, the cause of his death is unknown until results of the autopsy are known," his brother Jermaine said. Police said they were investigating, standard procedure in high-profile cases.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090626/ap_on_en_mu/us...

Yes, thankfully it is true!

He deserved something worse than just dying of natural causes!

I have no sympathy or mercy for child molesters. At the same time I am saddened that a child molester got away with it by giving hush money. I am also very angry that people here are supporting him and pretending that he just made some mistakes. It is not a mistake to molest children! I feel that it is a great injustice that he didn't go to prison for the rest of his pathetic life. He got the easy way out. The freak died while his victims have to endure horrible emotional scars for the rest of their life. And for those who would like to make excuses and claim it wasn't proven... well you don't pay out millions of dollars to keep it quiet if you didn't do it. He showed he was guilty! I only hope his poor victims can take some kind of solace in knowing their attacker is dead.

i grow to be in no way what you may call a "crazed fan" of Michael Jackson, yet I listened to his track and sang alongside to his songs. the 1st time I observed "secret" on MTV (while i grow to be like 7 or 8 years previous), i assumed it grow to be a movie, the attempt and time positioned into that video grow to be in simple terms surprising and keeps to entertain to this present day. i think of his maximum significant artwork grow to be his collaboration with Lionel Ritchie on "we are the international" - what a pleasing music. for particular i grow to be a great deal shocked when I heard that he died; his existence grow to be crammed with the utmost highs and the backside lows, with any luck he will discover some peace in death. so long Michael, you would be ignored.

• Kate

So sad. RIP Michael. It's true :(

i don't want it to be true but he is in a better place now. maybe he is in hiding maybe he faked his death

yes

:'(

Source(s): "wish i were back in texas"
  • Sky C