How can I pay my girlfriend for sex?

upuntil now I have paid escorts/prostit's for sex, but recently I have found a girlfriend, and I think it's only right that I should pay her too, but without her knowing.

my girlfriend wasn't there before, it's a bit late now that i've been paying for it, she should have the same treatment that she deserves as the rest.

libby : I asked this before, to pay her..... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ap2.4...

BTW do you charge?

• cc
    Favorite Answer

Buy her gifts!

Take her out on romantic getaways and dates!

• baral

That does look honest! i visit go ask all my ex-girlfriends to settle their expenses. and you're able to be able to pay her for intercourse like the different guy might: purchase her dinners, costly provides, etc. it is a superb previous custom.

• you should have sex with her because you like her, not because you like having sex and now you find a girl that you can have sex with all the time instead of having to keep on looking for new prostitutes. don't treat her like a prostitute unless she agrees meaning that if she agrees she is a prostitute but no normal girl would agree that their own boyfriend pays them for sex. just love her and be truthfull to her that enough.

if i was you i wouldnt pay her to have sex what i would do is buy her gifts that is like the smae thing exept it wpouldnt make her feel like s*** i mean you are not going to have a gf for too longif you put it tat way

She's your girlfriend not a hooker. When she finds out that you are indirectly paying her for sex then she is going to get really offended. Just treat her as a girlfriend and not a hooker.

okay...BAD idea you dont pay girlfriends to have sex thats wrong and will probley think you slept with a prostitutes its not a very smart idea.and it might be a long time till she lets you sleep with her. just dont pay her and make youself look dumb.

Dude, girlfriends always cost more than hookers... You have forgotten... You don't pay hookers for sex... You pay them to leave when you're done.

So without giving her cash, I'm sure that you already spend more on her than your rent-a-dates...

shes not a prostitute shes ur gf if u dont know the diff than u shouldnt date

I absolutly agree. Helllz yes

if she is ur girlsfriend dont payshes not one of ur porstitsbut if you want to give her stuff just buy her gifts and stuff girls like cloths and stuff