How can I pay my girlfriend for sex?

upuntil now I have paid escorts/prostit's for sex, but recently I have found a girlfriend, and I think it's only right that I should pay her too, but without her knowing.

my girlfriend wasn't there before, it's a bit late now that i've been paying for it, she should have the same treatment that she deserves

Favorite Answer

Girls arent worth money, tell her to get back in the kitchen.

Source(s): Encyclopedia Dramatica

Okay first...before you even date her...

Apply for a new credit card, make sure you can use a pin with it.

Then when you go out on a date you have to go to a really fancy and expensive restaurant. make sure she gets everything she wants

then when you have sex depending on how good it was, give her the credit card and the pin number....tell her how much she can spend...

thats a good enough system.

Make sure the credit card only has a $100,000 limit on it though

• johans

you need to have intercourse together with her in view which you like her, no longer in view which you like having intercourse and now you come across a woman which you have got intercourse with each and every of the time truly of having to maintain on searching for brand spanking new prostitutes. do no longer cope together with her like a prostitute till she has a similar opinion this ability that if she has a similar opinion she is a prostitute yet no wide-spread woman might agree that their very own boyfriend will pay them for intercourse. in simple terms love her and be truthfull to her that sufficient.

• Joe

That does seem fair! I'm going to go ask all my ex-girlfriends to settle their bills.

And you can pay her for sex like every other guy would: buy her dinners, expensive presents, and so on. It's a fine old tradition.

i think you're treating her like a hooker and pretending to have moral reasons behind it, but if you feel you must, Instead of giving her money directly, I'd give her presents. A teddy bear, Take her to dinner, but her jewelery, etc. Whatever you want.

If you ever get back to paying for it full time, review your escorts at:

http://www.craigslistescortreviews.com

• Wheelz

If you pay her each time you have sex, you're basically treating her like a whore. This is not the role of a girlfriend. If you want to buy her things, do it from the heart and just because you you care, and try not to associate it with sex.

• ?

Cash works best, but she might take a credit card.

Yes. Unless you're not comfortable, then no.

If you really love her.

you cant buy her love.

and so if you guys are gonna have sex. do it for love.

she shouldnt wanna be paid.

$9000 DOLLARS!