Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

why talk continuosly about michael jacksons death when that chick from charlies angels died?

exactly.

Update:

well yeah fawcett haha i know her name she was beautiful though! i mean michael jackson had his baby blanket over a balcony.. karma sets in..

exactly!

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Tissue
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

first of all her name is Farrah Fawcett

secondly Michael is more popular than she is

• 1 decade ago

Well Farrah Fawcett (that chick from Charlies Angels) has been sick for a very long time with cancer. Hers was more expected, not any less saddening, just more expected. Also Michael Jackson was such a contreversial topic that this news is HUGE! He was known around the world. He was arguably the most famous person that has ever lived. This day will go down in history next to Elvis Presley's death. The king of pop will sadly be missed <3

• 1 decade ago

Farrah Fawcett's death is very sad, but Michael Jackson's is a bit of a shock, she was fighting cancer for a long time, he's death was very sudden, out of the blue.

• 1 decade ago

"Why talk continuously about Michael Jacksons death when that chick from Charlie's Angels died?"

Are you saying "that chick from Charlie's Angels" should be given equal time, and you don't even know her name??

Today, two entertainers, Michael Jackson and Farah Fawcett, both died. May they rest in peace.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Fawcett's death was only a matter of time

Source(s): exactly
  • Because it was only a matter of time before Farrah died; she's been battling cancer for 3 years and was recently hospitalized.

MJ's death is a shocker.

Source(s): <3 Mama of autistic 4 year old Tyler & 19 month old Riley <3
  • 1 decade ago

because Michael Jackson was the King of Pop, and best selling album. ever!

• 1 decade ago

I agree. Never was a fan of Jackson. Sad tho.

• 1 decade ago

"That chick"? Farrah Fawcett!

• fvdvdv
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

If you would look through all the questions, you'd realize this too has been asked hundreds of times.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.