i keep getting kicked in battlefield heroes?

it says that my ping is to high what does that mean and how can i fix it

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

when you ping is high that means your connection with the server isn't very good so they kick you out of the server so you won't "lag" the other players

how to fix

you can try getting a better internet plan/service

or you can buy a better router

• 1 decade ago

Depending on how your home network/internet connection is setup, and how far it is to the server can affect this. A simple test you can do is if you are using windows open command prompt. You can do this by clicking on the START button, then click RUN. In the open box type CMD and click OK. type in TRACERT 216.94.205.19 and press enter. It should show you how many stops (hops) your request makes before it gets to the server. If you just see one then it is all good, but if you see a bunch of stops and they start with 192.168 then your request is bouncing around your home network and then leaving to the internet. You might then have to fix they way your home network is setup before you will get any lower pings. Another thing you can try is to connect to a local/closer server. You don't always have this option but see if they have different servers you can connect to.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Stop playing games and please buy a weightset. Very serious answer, I was once like you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.