Where can I buy tickets for Michael Jackson's upcoming comeback concerts?

I can't seem to find them online. I heard he was coming to Salt Lake City. Does anyone know where I can find the dates and tickets available? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

The tickets themselves will be tough, but the group bus to hell to see the show is completely sold out.

In a few years in the future.. i bet the price of that ticket will rise since its a memory of michale jackson concert that people want to have..

Don't bother looking any more online, I have 50 tickets and I'm selling them! Just wire all the money directly to me, and we'll go from there. =D

Cold-Blooded, Phoenix!

You're a "Thriller"!

Source(s): Sesshomaru Atheati Warlord

what a coincidence...I was just trying to scalp some tickets I have. e-mail me and we can arrange a good price. You have an honest face so I'll give you a good deal.

I'll put on a glove and do a moonwalk for free.

I might be able to hook you up with a couple. I've decided not to go now, so you can buy my tickets off me. $500 and they're all yours.

• .

didn't he just died?

i don't think there's going to be a concert.

Well everyone's saying he's dead...so, you'll probably get them REAL cheap!

No where, he passed away today. :(

but you could wait till you pass away to go to one of his afterlife concerts.