My boss who has a partner wants to date me?

My 38 year , very handsome boss who I know from 1 year now, wants to date me. he has been showing some interest since the time he has come to my work place. but, recently his advances has become very visible. he already has a 28 year old parter from the last 5 years. He used to talk abouther sometime in the past,... show more My 38 year , very handsome boss who I know from 1 year now, wants to date me. he has been showing some interest since the time he has come to my work place. but, recently his advances has become very visible.
he already has a 28 year old parter from the last 5 years. He used to talk abouther sometime in the past, but, now , he just doesn't disucss her in front of me. He also tries to gives me indirect signals when discussing that he is moving to different area etc as if implying that he will want to live with me.

I find it strange because I think that his partner must be an attractive lady considering he himself is very good looking. I am quite attractive as well, and indian. my boss is english.

He has understood that I will not have a fling etc. We do go out with other team members and he tries to have a lot of fun around me.

He is actually good. a non-smoker , professional, with clean habits.

what do you think I should do? I haven't shown him any interest until now because I don't want to go out with someone who is living with someone else as I don't want to break them up.

pls comment