My boss who has a partner wants to date me?

My 38 year , very handsome boss who I know from 1 year now, wants to date me. he has been showing some interest since the time he has come to my work place. but, recently his advances has become very visible.

he already has a 28 year old parter from the last 5 years. He used to talk abouther sometime in the past, but, now , he just doesn't disucss her in front of me. He also tries to gives me indirect signals when discussing that he is moving to different area etc as if implying that he will want to live with me.

I find it strange because I think that his partner must be an attractive lady considering he himself is very good looking. I am quite attractive as well, and indian. my boss is english.

He has understood that I will not have a fling etc. We do go out with other team members and he tries to have a lot of fun around me.

He is actually good. a non-smoker , professional, with clean habits.

what do you think I should do? I haven't shown him any interest until now because I don't want to go out with someone who is living with someone else as I don't want to break them up.

pls comment

Favorite Answer

hiya, he will use you.he as a partner,so i should think he wants a bit on the side.going on a date with a person who has a partner is a no go area.and if he is your boss, he can sack you when the going gets tough.its up to you.

How can you sure he will not quite after some times from you, already he was moved his partner, so I think its better for you search new partner, Join this newest adult dating website [http://www.pureadultdating.com] on the web, where you can meet like minded singles and search through real profiles to find a date.

I think dating your boss is asking for trouble in the first place.

And dating a boss who is already involved as asking for a LOT of trouble.

You have answered your own question.

Do not date / etc him until he is no longer 'with someone', otherwise that makes you ''the reason'', the scapegoat for any likely recriminations.

Stick to your guns, then any likely future mud etc won't stick to you, because you'll have a clear conscience.

Sash.

Can not be bother to read akk that stuff but my opinion if he like's you do it you might get a promotion.