Good Puerto Rican Bands or Music?

I'm looking for some good Puerto Rican music like Cultura Profetica. Looking for Reggae, Pop, Rock, and Alternative. No reggaeton, I have enough of that (= heehee.

Thanks Guys!

Daddy Yankee is reggaeton

and of course I have Marc, I'm not looking for Salsa, more like Reggae

• Bebe
    Best Answer

If you want spanish reggae then you should look into Panamanian music. In PR, it's mostly reggaeton. The closest to reggae is the old school (vieja escuela) reggaeton. They all used Jamaican dancehall & reggae beats then, even DY.

best answer. i ponder whether we are going to get an answer from la Marica Communista AKA Gatito Rubio? possibly he can clarify considering the fact that he thinks Cuba is larger than DR and Puerto Rico. Becca - i'm no longer conversing concerning the U. S., i'm conversing approximately in Latin u . s . a . of america. you pays attention Puerto Rican music and Dominican music everywhere from Panama, to Nicarague, to Venezuela, To Colombia; why no longer Cuban music?

Daddy Yankee

• Girl you want good Puerto Rican music? You better put Marc Anthony on that iPod! lol

I love his salsa!

Do Mark Anthony!!!!!!!! =)

Luis Fonsi

Jenifer Lopez

i am glad that you don't like reggaeton anymore, that's not music that's **** all the lyrics talk bout is sex and for most of them there's not even a message which means its all about non sense sex talk LOL

sorry i just had to say that.

Olga Ta~on

Ednita Nazario

Luis Fonsi

Jenifer Lopez.

Those are some.

LOl