Why do Caucasian girls, Black girls, and Latina girls have such nice figure and beautiful body?

I love that. It's the definition of womanly and sexy.

我喜欢你.确我把我的心给你, 请你拿..♥♥♥

Asian girls are my princesses...I don't even gotta mention them..you already know ya heard?

Asian pride, bitchhhez!!!!

Best Answer

Women of ALL races can have nice bodies.

I would say that it's in the genes, but first I would have say that what one person may find good another person may find bad. It's part of the genes that most black women will be curvy, and come out with this,a nd that, which I find very pretty, and it's in the genes that a white person can have red, blonde, or brown hair, so I considering that fact I would have to say that it's all part of the genes. @ Fia G, if someone were to use photo shop on her they would try to make her look stick thin. Isn't that what the media wants women to look like? I think that the only thing that might have been change in that pic is the background, and light, but not the girl.

First of all Training Day I'm disappointed.

I initially thought you were somebody with little prejudice and at least two testicles, but now I realise I was wrong.

Secondly, what about Asian women? You seem to be having a go at your own race for mentioning all other races as "the definition of sexy".

• ima cutie with a booty

im not over-weight

very slim....with a tiny waist.

i just need to tone up then ive got the banging body.

Source(s): blk

LMAO @ Training Day!

Why didn't you mention Asians?

I'm kind of creeped out now...

You don't like Asian girls?

aaawwwww u love them all womanizer

LATINO IS NOT A RACE !!

THEIR ARE MANY BLACK LATINOS OF AFRICAN ORIGIN TO WHITE LATINOS OF EUROPEAN ORIGIN

so your question makes no sense at all.

maybe cause we work out and keep up with ourselves. Although some use plastic surgery to enhance their looks.

• We just have it like that. What can I say.