Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

If you could pick 1 player from your rival team?

If you could pick one player from your local rivals to play in your team, who would it be?

im going to go for Arshavin beacause we badly need a left mid. What about the rest of you?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Vidic :)

• 1 decade ago

I would get C Ronaldo. Messi and Ronaldo on the same team would make Barca the greatest team ever. You would have 4 of the worlds best atttackers. Xavi and Iniesta control the midfield, and Puyol and Rafa Marquez controling the defense.

Formation a 4 2 4

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Matt Taylor

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Easy: Whoever could stay in the decontamination chamber the longest. The despurification process is long and hard, and most men aren't able to handle it. Sol Campbell's the only one I can think of.

Suddenly, I'm in the mood to cook some lasagne.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Mine is a guy Utd(6)and Liverpool(5) combination group. ----------------VDS------------------ Arbeloa--Carragher--Vidic--Evra Valencia--Gerrard--Carrick--Riera Rooney-------Torres SUBS: Reina Ferdinand Agger Giggs Benayoun Berbatov Kuyt

• chig
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Some Liverpool FC fans here must think Liverpool is in Manchester...

Essien

Source(s): Arsenal Fan.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

simple.

el maestro. andres iniesta

only player in the world who can dictate an entire match from start to finish.

barca n spain, best club and nation in the world (at football) suffer without him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

...I agree, we should've signed Arshavin a while back, he wanted to come, and would've been a good foil for Pavluychenko, who would've settled quicker with him in the team....

• 1 decade ago

I would be having Ledley King...where has your captain gone part 2!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yh i agree with arshavin aswel

• 1 decade ago

Probably Aaron lennon?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.