Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

If you could pick 1 player from your rival team?

If you could pick one player from your local rivals to play in your team, who would it be?

im going to go for Arshavin beacause we badly need a left mid. What about the rest of you?

Favorite Answer

Vidic :)

I would get C Ronaldo. Messi and Ronaldo on the same team would make Barca the greatest team ever. You would have 4 of the worlds best atttackers. Xavi and Iniesta control the midfield, and Puyol and Rafa Marquez controling the defense.

Formation a 4 2 4

Matt Taylor

Easy: Whoever could stay in the decontamination chamber the longest. The despurification process is long and hard, and most men aren't able to handle it. Sol Campbell's the only one I can think of.

Suddenly, I'm in the mood to cook some lasagne.

Mine is a guy Utd(6)and Liverpool(5) combination group. ----------------VDS------------------ Arbeloa--Carragher--Vidic--Evra Valencia--Gerrard--Carrick--Riera Rooney-------Torres SUBS: Reina Ferdinand Agger Giggs Benayoun Berbatov Kuyt

• chig

Some Liverpool FC fans here must think Liverpool is in Manchester...

Essien

Source(s): Arsenal Fan.

simple.

el maestro. andres iniesta

only player in the world who can dictate an entire match from start to finish.

barca n spain, best club and nation in the world (at football) suffer without him.

...I agree, we should've signed Arshavin a while back, he wanted to come, and would've been a good foil for Pavluychenko, who would've settled quicker with him in the team....

I would be having Ledley King...where has your captain gone part 2!!

yh i agree with arshavin aswel

Probably Aaron lennon?