Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Gave a girl oral sex now my throat hurts...?

well i went down on a girl the other day for the first time and like i Guess she was wet or w/e and like i was lickin and fingerin her but yea not to get in into details but there was alot of fluids and i think i might have swallowed some and that was like 2 days ago and now my throat or the sides of my inside throat hurts wen i swallow i dont know so can anyone tell me wat they think....of and if its any help its looked okay like it was tight so she doesnt have sex alot and it tasted like peach flavored water not tryin to be sick just say DONT SAY SEE A DR. NOT POSSIBLE

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Mami
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Son,if she was a hooker you best get tested.

I think you have HERPES..sorry son so sorry.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Think of it this way. your body is fighting an infection, natural bacteria from her was transferred to you so your body is trying to fight it off.. it doesn't mean she's INFECTED you with something terrible , just your body is reacting to it.. Its possible to get a sore throat from from kissing right? It doesn't mean she's unclean or anything just you need to build up some immunity... if your still sore in a couple days, I'd suggest you go to the doc..just to be sure

• 1 decade ago

lol it's probably just a coincidence wouldn't worry about it or it's maybe a little irritated from something. give it a few days & see what happens-you're not going to die.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I get a sore throat when i give my bf head...but then again your not banging anything against your tonsils =D ...so nevermind.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • when i go down on my girl i get the same thing as you so don't worry

Source(s): it hurts like a bitch tho you cant swallow nuttin
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

probably just a sore throat, i get them all the time for no reason at all, so probably just a coinicidence

• 1 decade ago

if she was a virgin than it isnt an STI... i dont think

• 1 decade ago

She gave you her cooties!!

• 1 decade ago

u have the clap

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

,,,YOU WONT DO THAT AGAIN WILL YOU ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.