buy laptop..hp or dell?

my old laptop acer was spoilt,it jus one yr old,after fixed,it still have problems...so,i'm going to buy a new laptop..i don't know which quality is better?hp or dell? my sister is using dell,she said dell is quite good n support me to buy dell...but when i go to shop, the boss said hp pavilion is good n advise me to buy hp...i'm confuse...help me,please!!

Favorite Answer

I'll be totally honest with you, HP and Dell are just as bad as each other. So don't bother with either one. Instead look into buying an Asus or a Toshiba. Both are solid reputable companies who are known for great products.

• Sara

I'm a fan of both HP and Dell, but honestly - I kind of like Dell best. I've had both my Dell laptop and my desktop for about 4 years now with no problems... but then maybe I've just been really lucky.

• Marbie

I'm going to say Dell because I've had problems with HP in the past.

I like HP better. I've never had good experiences with Dell computers. I've had my Compaq (which is made by HP) for two years and it still works great. Their prices are more reasonable too.

HP all the way! Dell has quality issues. Believe me, I know.

Dell for sure, I've had mine for 2.5 years without any problems or issues.

I got a Toshiba the best bang for your buck.

go for a mac. macs are far superior to any pc.

get Toshiba.

sony......the best........