Ipod trouble? :-( tried everything?

K, I have one of those new ipod nanos, the one where you can shake it to shuffle it, right? Well last night when I tried to listen to it the screen was just a light grayish, and nothing I did could make the other screen come on. I tried reseting it (Menu + Center Button) many many times, and nothing happened, I... show more K, I have one of those new ipod nanos, the one where you can shake it to shuffle it, right?

Well last night when I tried to listen to it the screen was just a light grayish, and nothing I did could make the other screen come on. I tried reseting it (Menu + Center Button) many many times, and nothing happened, I tried the hold technique, nothing happened. I charged it for two hours, nothing happened and I let it run all night to get the battery down. im charging it again right now, and nothings happening... so my question is, should I just take my ipod in? it WORKS alright, I can shake it and a song will come on, the menu just wont appear.