ALL DENOMINATIONS - What makes up your "Christian" Faith?

Please, be specific - don't tag it to a particular denomination or church you attend or the history of said denomination or church.

What makes up YOUR Christian faith? WHY do proclaim YOURSELF a Christan?
Update: Thanks Opus - interesting
Update 2: Rebecca - yep, fully aware of the History of the word "Christian - however, did you also know that it was initially meant as an insult. No matter though - God turns a bad to a good. As for the Obama commnet - again, yep, fully aware of that one as well. BTW dear - I was NOT a supporter of Obama and... show more Rebecca - yep, fully aware of the History of the word "Christian - however, did you also know that it was initially meant as an insult. No matter though - God turns a bad to a good.

As for the Obama commnet - again, yep, fully aware of that one as well.

BTW dear - I was NOT a supporter of Obama and did not vote for him - HOWEVER - I do give due respect to the office and pray for him. For whatever reason - Obama has been ALLOWED not chosen, to lead this Country and God IS in Control.

Not sure why you threw that in there - I think maybe you made a WRONG assumption towards me.