Top 10 MMA fighters (Heavyweight)......?

What are peoples opinions on who's the best? My OPINION is: 1. Fedor Emelianenko 2. Andrei arlovski 3. Brock Lesnar 4. Frank Mir 5. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira 6. Josh Barnett 7. Mirko Cro cop 8. Randy Couture 9. Tim Sylvia 10. Gabriel Gonzaga What are peoples opinions on the best MMA... show more What are peoples opinions on who's the best? My OPINION is:

1. Fedor Emelianenko
2. Andrei arlovski
3. Brock Lesnar
4. Frank Mir
5. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
6. Josh Barnett
7. Mirko Cro cop
8. Randy Couture
9. Tim Sylvia
10. Gabriel Gonzaga

What are peoples opinions on the best MMA fighters?

This is what I think are the best at the moment. I know Randy Couture is a legend but hes old now. You may be thinking why Arlovski is 2nd, but i think if he didnt have a glass jaw he would be alot better. He was really giving Fedor some greif in the last fight, until BAM!
Update: Shut up Krolic you stupid prick. Just because i seem to have the same people on my list as the MMA weekly doesnt mean ive copied them. Theres not many people to choose from, and im bound to have the same people on my list as some of the hundreds of websites with lists on. Your just some bored little geek who... show more Shut up Krolic you stupid prick. Just because i seem to have the same people on my list as the MMA weekly doesnt mean ive copied them. Theres not many people to choose from, and im bound to have the same people on my list as some of the hundreds of websites with lists on. Your just some bored little geek who memorises the list of the people you bum all the way back to february. Get a life and stop trying to pick arguments. Lol you put the UFC heavyweight champion first, brock lesnar is big and hard, but hes so inexperienced at the moment and hes lost already. Fedor has been going for a long time and has fought big names, (randy couture, andrei arlovski, tim sylvia). None of them even stood a chance, yet brock just got the better of randy, who is a lot lighter than him, and alot older now. I cant beleive your so called "opinion" that seems so desperate to bring in the crap fighters, just for the sake of being unique.