Should 0bama read this letter?

AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

Dear President Obama:

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at its core.

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail.

You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America ' crowd and deliver this message abroad.

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlled one.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living in the world.

You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and corporations.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Reillys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.

You scare m e because you prefer controlling over governing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

Lou Pritchett

How would he respond to this letter?

OK, I did't write the letter.

Please tell me which parts you think are lies?

Nice come back Blessed Cheesemaker. Kind of what I expected.

Lou Pritchett is the former CEO for Proctor & Ganmble. He sent this letter to the NY Times but they refused to print it.

• Ken
    Favorite Answer

Okay fellow Yahoo people - this is a real letter from an executive at Procter and Gamble. But he shouldn't be afraid. America has lived with fear about what our executive government will do for the previous eight years.

I think the fundamental problem is that Mr. Pritchett says protection of the corporation as America's first responsibility, rather than protection of Americans. Capitalism is good; greed isn't. President Obama recognizes the difference. For those executives who want unregulated access to the American economy, no matter what damage is done to the people, then perhaps fear is rational - but not for the thin reasons stated.

There are a few points that may be off the mark, but the majority is dead on. Of course the other side of that is the statement is a persons opinion.

There are so many unanswered questions concerning his life, affiliations, schooling and yes even his place of birth. The best answer given is we already addressed that, when some BS that did everything but answer the question was spouted in an articulate and charming manor.

Does anyone find it surprising that the New York Times refused to print it?

• He ought to read it everyday as soon as he wakes up. He ought to be responding, I don't think he acknowledges the majority of Americans think he's an idiot. He will in 2010 and 2012

In two years the Øbamabots will be signing the letter too.

He is too arrogant to respond other than he does to those listed, he would dismiss it.

Its paranoid, ignorant, and blatantly shows the intelligence level of a mentally retarded person. Sorry.

• He wouldn't respond. HIs underlings would have you detained befroe the letter even reached its desk...don't you undertand? Obama can do no wrong! Anyone who disagrees is selfish, uninformed and intolerant.

So this is socialism, huh?

He wouldn't respond. He'd rip the letter to shreds. But hell it would be funny if he actually did do it!

Haha they will find anyway to prove you wrong.

The bigger question should be- can Obama read?

Go take a Hike....

Dear Mr. Pritchett,

I am sorry you are such a fearful person. I am sorry that you don't have any hope in the American individual and you are certain that helping one another is evil. I am sorry your acceptance of republican talking points and right wing, drug addicted entertainers, telling you the sky is falling, causes you such paranoia and trembling.

I suggest you turn of the AM radio and Fox News for a few weeks, talk to real people in the real world, doing real jobs, struggling to feed their children and provide the best care possible for them, instead of sitting in a lounge chair listening to multi millionair entertainers, tell you that they are just like you.

I truly hope this helps you break free of your pathetic life of paranoia and distrust of fellow Americans.

Respectfully,

Blessed Cheesemaker.

He couldn't get past the "Dear" part. He threw it away and assumed you're just another admirer.