Why can women play on men sports teams, but not vice versa?

Ok, this is a question that i've had for a while- Women want to be so equal and all, so, many years ago they fought so they could be allowed on men sports teams. Now if a women chooses to play on a men's team, she must be allowed. So that begs my question- why can't men play on women's teams?... show more Ok, this is a question that i've had for a while-
Women want to be so equal and all, so, many years ago they fought so they could be allowed on men sports teams. Now if a women chooses to play on a men's team, she must be allowed.

So that begs my question- why can't men play on women's teams? It's only fair that they should be able to.
Update: Ok, this is a question that i've had for a while- Women want to be so equal and all, so, many years ago they fought so they could be allowed on men sports teams. Now if a women chooses to play on a men's team, she must be allowed. So that begs my question- why can't men play on women's teams?... show more Ok, this is a question that i've had for a while-

*edit*
What I'm trying to say is not to brag, but I am a great basketball player. I just fell short of the NBA draft in high school. What i'm saying is why can;t I join the WNBA? I could easily start on any team in that league.
Update 2: What I'm trying to say is not to brag, but I am a great basketball player. I just fell short of the NBA draft in high school. What i'm saying is why can;t I join the WNBA? I could easily start on any team in that league.
Update 3: What i'm saying is- why can't great male basketball players play in the WNBA for example. There are many male high school players (grade 9-12) that could easily start in the WNBA, but wouldn't make the NBA. They are denied the opportunity. Why is THIS allowed?