Tips and Costs - MCSE & CCNA Certs.?

How much does the MCSE exam cost currently? I know it is 7 exams total for it.

How much are the 2 tests separately for the CCNA?

I'm taking my A+ shortly. Does anyone have any good tips for getting an entry lvl job in this market. I did my com sci associates and had great QA internship and worked as an office manager, but for the past 5 years i have been self employed doing digital art and now i'm trying to enter the workforce. Most ppl turn their noes up at just the degree from 6? years ago so I figure the best-fastest-cheapest way would be to do my certs. But any other additional ideas/comments would rock. I'm in the VA / NC area north of Greensboro.

Favorite Answer

Concentrate on the Cisco now.

MCSEs are so plentiful thanks to the diploma mills. many of those getting their MCSE know how to pass a test but do not know how to apply the knowledge in real life.

The real future is going to be in Internet security on the backbone. That is catching the bad stuff (at the router level) before it ever hits the servers

Mike