Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

FOR GIRLS: hot guys, sexy guys, ugly guys, cute guys what are the differences?

hot guys, sexy guys, ugly guys, cute guys what are the differences?

the best answer will need photos pros and cons of each:)

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i dont have photos but here is my take....sexy guys are those guys who you just look at and are instantly turned on because they are just that sexy......jensen ackles from supernatural is that sexy guy for me lol......ugly guys are the guys you look at and instantly say ew, whether it be because they are physically ugly or just ugly inside.....and cute guys are the ones in between sexy and ugly...although they def arent ugly, they are just..hmmm...sensitive looking and sweet looking and seem so innocent that ya dont consider them sexy cuz sexy is kinda naughty lol Oh and hott guys....not much difference between sexy and hott i dont think except some guy can be hott and still not sexy because of his attitude or demeanor......Well, maybe I'm way off but that is my take on this question :)

• Rhonda
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

1) They can be intimidated by a really attractive girl. 2) Guys look at more than just looks. I like a girl that likes to laugh, is compassionate/kind, and can really be a friend as much the sexy lady whose clothes I want to rip off. That cute girl might have a really cute personality as well. Work on yourself, be the most awesome version of yourself in all aspects and you'll find great quality guys swooning towards you.

• 5 years ago

Nick Jonas is sexy. Luke Hemmings is hot. Brad Simpson is cute. John Heder is ugly. These are all examples. It's kind of hard to explain.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Everyone has their own views of what "hot, sexy, ugly" whatever are. Your friend may say OMG he is hot and you could be over there going ew... We all like diffrent things.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ugly guys

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no difference what-so-ever, some girls are just little bitches who rely strictly on looks, people should think more like will this bloke be nice to me, will he treat me well, not oh whats better eye-candy atm...

• Sesame
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Get yoself a liiifee

• 1 decade ago

there is no difference between them the difference is in they hearts! and no more! the appearance is not as important as u think!

• 1 decade ago

I don't put them into categories. I except people for who they are.

Source(s): My honesty.
  • 1 decade ago

I agree with the first answer. Go jiz in your pants.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.