Modification of the heuristics was made by Lacksonen and Enscore
(1993) to solve the dynamic layout problem.
Precise measurement of neural network by practitioners is a heavy
emphasis of computer vision systems.
Difficulty is encountered in explanation of the method to
inexperienced engineers owing to its computational complexity.
Not only is the variability of the control factors considered by the
proposed procedure, but implementation of related tasks is performed.
The guideline makes it specific that all parties will be notified by the
proper authorities when a problem arises.
The different groups have to reach an agreement on how to make an
adjstment of the figures.
The machine operator conducts transportation of the auto parts to the
There can be little doubt that ink jet printers have a higher per-page
cost than laser printers.
It is important to develop a more effective approach to solve the
It is recommended by us that the trackball be selected on the occasion
of purchasing a user interface device of this type.
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Lacksonen & Enscore modified the heuristics to solve the dynamic layout problem [ref. 1993].
2. Precise measurement of the neural network is considered to be among the most important components of the computer vision system implementation by many practitioners. [ed. references please.]
3. It is difficult to explain this method to some inexperienced engineers due to the computational complexity.
4. I could not understand your statement 4 - so I am guessing below:
The proposed procedure not only takes the dynamics of the controlling factors into consideration, but also implements many other related tasks. [ed. technical writing should not be this ambiguious.]
5. The guide specifically requires that all parties be notified immediately when problem occurs.
6. all groups must agree on the adjustment to the figures.
7. The machine operator moves the auto parts to the assembly line.
8. It can be shown that the per page costs for ink jet printers are higher than those of laser printers.
9. it is important to develop an effective approach to solve this complex problem.
10. It is our recommandation that the trackball be selected to purchse user interface devices of this type.
2009-06-27 08:26:07 補充：
(6) My sentence is indeed a little ambiguous. I tried to stick to your original writing as much as I can. Probably it is because I failed to understand your statement. Could you re-write in Tainwanese so that I can translate for you?