Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 1 decade ago

Sad teen love quotes or sayings?

What are some sad teen love quotes or sayings.

Anything that you know of?

Favorite Answer

Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable. Wizard of Oz

"Here's my heart and soul, please grind them into hamburger, and enjoy." Meredith Grey

" The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live. " Unknown

" You don't die from a broken heart.. you only wish you did." Unknown

Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself. anonymous

The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you. Anonymous

Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love. Charles M. Schulz

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. Kahlil Gibran

Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go. Herman Hesse

The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have. Louis E. Boone

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing. Anais Nin

Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion.Javan

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.' John Greenleaf Whittier

Oh, sweet sorrow, the time you borrow, will you be here when I wake up tomorrow? Katherine Wolf

In a real dark night of the soul, it is always three o'clock in the morning, day after day.F. Scott Fitzgerald

more here:

http://www.sad-quotes.com/sad_words/sad_...

http://quotations.about.com/od/sadquotes...

Sad Teen Quotes

• Laura

love me without fear, trust me without wondering, love me without restrictions, want me without demand, accept me how i am, and if you give me a chance, if you give US a chance, i'm going to live the rest of my life proving to you that you made the right decision. If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder, hold you close to me and answer with a smile, “Like this.” There’s a love that only you can give, a smile that only your lips can show, a twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes and my life that only you can complete. Would you believe me if I tell you that I love you so much? Actually, I’d prefer it if you won’t. Why? So that I can spend the rest of my life proving to you how much I do. Someone told me that there really is such thing as magic. I never believed in that till I saw your smile and felt your touch. Then I realized you’re the only magical thing on earth who could turn this world into paradise. I don’t regret the rain or the nights I felt the pain or the tears I had to cry some of those times along the way. For every road I had to take, every time my heart would break, it was just something I had to do to get me to you. When I look at the world and there’s so much pain and anger, mistakes and failures, I just look at the sky and think God’s still good cause he gave me someone like you that tells me, “Angels are still around.” I never intended to be the most important person in your life, that’s just too much to ask. But I do hope that I’d cross your mind and you’d smile thinking that I touched your life in a special way. I wish I could be with you every night, watch you fall asleep and kiss you goodnight. When I get to heaven, I know just what to do. I’ll spend eternity watching over you. I often catch myself constantly wondering how you are, sitting alone with my mind set so far, reminiscing about your smile, your voice and touch. Damn this life! I’m missing you too much. . I wish you were with me so I can tell you directly how much you mean to me. I’ll hold you tight and hug you near my heart so that you can hear what it’s trying to whisper, “You’re the reason why I’m beating.”

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDIyF

Stop Depression - Overcome your Depression Without Medication - http://stopdepresion.info/effective-way-2717.html

Method to overcome depression and anxiety without pills and expensive therapies.

You will cure your depression just by following him directions. It is a simple, fast and effective method.

+) Find food for treating depression.

+) Stop taking pills.

+) Never relapse again.

+) Apply an effective method to discover and eliminate the root problem.

Method provide the "key" to your new life, for you will be able to:

+) Have more confidence in yourself.

+) Sleep better and feel more relaxed, with no stress.

+) Be comfortable with yourself and with other people.

+) Stop anxiety attacks.

Get it Now! - http://stopdepresion.info/effective-way-2717.html

Enjoy every day as you did before and Start feeling fulfilled and enjoying the things you do

Source(s): A simple, fast and effective way to cure depression - http://stopdepresion.info/effective-way-2717.html

Ok its not a quote exactly, but I think its just such a beautiful saying...

Love and Friendship met one day.

Love asked: "Why do you exist?"

Friendship answered: "To put a smile where you leave tears."

Then Love asked again: "Well if that's what you do, how come there are still many people crying?"

Friendship said: "It's my fault. Instead of doing my job, I sometimes end up doing yours." Anonymous

"Even if you think the flame has died, there's at

least one lyric that'll hit that last hot spot,

and then you'll find yourself as ****** as you were the

day you lied and said you never wanted to see him again."

"It hurts to say goodbye to the person you almost gave your life to because you know life won’t be the same without him. But it’s better to give up a feeling than to fight and know you’re the only one fighting."

"I tried to move on. I really did. I tried to tell myself that you don’t want me and I can’t have you anymore. I tried so hard but how can you let go of the only person who makes you happy, the only person who makes you feel alive, the only reason you’re still here? You can’t just let go of someone like that."

"I wish you were here but your not here you’re there and there doesn’t know how lucky it is."

Hope it helped !

Overcome your Depression Without Medication

I don’t know why I keep on loving you despite the fact that I’ll get hurt again just like before. I never learn cause I don’t want to. Not now when I’m still strong to fall for you over and over again.

Secrets To Getting Ex Back - http://ExBack.GoNaturallyCured.com

You know your in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams <3 -Dr. Suess

Source(s): not really sad tho lol