im a girl so what do i say to guys when they hit on me on x-box live...?

like i play call of duty and guys just cant believe im a girl and when they do they just hit on me what do i do.

Favorite Answer

There are many types of people on xbox live.. My favorite are

"The Sympathetic Male"-- You know the type.. when the guys start talking **** to the girl, some dude in the room is like "hey man that's messed up, leave her alone"... this is just a ploy to gain your trust, so they can hit on you

"The asshole male"--- the one that tells you to go back in the kitchen and cook

"The Nice Male.. who hits on you"--- "It's so cool you're a girl and you play video games.. that's so awesome, we should play sometimes.. OH by the way do you have a boyfriend?"

"The Asshole Male who hits on you"---"Hey baby you sound hot why don't you suck my dick."

"The Awesome Male"--- we love him.. he doesn't hit on you. He just wants to play some games..

"The Gamer Girl--with a girl complex"-- "She plays with all guys and thinks she is awesome because the guys stick up for her, and give her all the attention she wants, she will say "You're a ***** who probably weighs 300 pounds, get a life..." when she herself is probably so...

"The Awesome Gamer Girl"-- she is just awesome and we love her..

The truth is my dear, you'll will meet all of these people.. possibly in one lobby. I play COD4 and CODWAW. You will hear this **** all day and you have 3 options

Ignore it

Don't talk at all

Or roll with it-- be a lady while being one of the guys..

Eventually you will meet some real awesome people to play with regularly. And these people will be you posse for all the losers on there. lol

As you can see by some of the comments already posted.. it's no different on the net

Will you should tell them to back off because theres like no way we can be hitting on each other on an xbox an djust because i am girl doesnt mean you should hit on me would yu hit on a guy lol unless you like the attetion or you can just say i am not looking for a relationship or i am in one and then say we can be friend sthough

glad to help

want to play some Cod or halo sometime as friends lol

gamertag Vishorish

Just remember, most guys on xbox live are real *******, so there is really nothing to do, you could just pretend not to be a girl, or just be strong willed and change it. Sorry to say that threess naught that can be done.

well 1st cool about playing cod and if they sound 2 good 2 b true it probably is a 40 yr old guy but it really depends how they do it and how old they r and ur taste in guys

Just mute them! Ignore the wierd ones and talk to the ones who are actually cool/funny.

haha that happens to all girls that play live i just talk to bak to them jokingly or mess with them ....most of the time u can ignore it though

Either flirt with them back or tell them you're a lesbian.

KILL them!!!!!! (in CoD, I mean)

IT DEPENDS DO U LIKE IT?????????