James V. Sanders/ Warren co, Ky?

oral history- James Vardeman Sanders and family lived near Bowling Green, Ky during the CW. Troops burned the house.. family moved into barn where mom had new baby. Troops CAME BACK, moved mom/baby, then burned the barn! Desperate to find in 1870, and learn name of probable baby in story..if they still lived in... show more oral history- James Vardeman Sanders and family lived near Bowling Green, Ky during the CW. Troops burned the house.. family moved into barn where mom had new baby. Troops CAME BACK, moved mom/baby, then burned the barn! Desperate to find in 1870, and learn name of probable baby in story..if they still lived in Warren county.. would appreciate jpeg of census page, and hopefully use that to determine exact location of farm. Wife was Sarah/ Sally (Norris).. one daughter is Martha E. Sanders born @ 1852. Don't know other children in family.
Update: edit
I located a gedcom with all children and dates (yay, 2 girls born during the war)
so, got that part covered.
Update 2: edit.. BINGO, Kay...now I have the jpeg from familysearch.org... the spelling was my hangup.
So I now have them in the post office of Bowling green.
I will leave this open for a day or so, for more viewpoints..