Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland?

Okay, can someone answer this questions first about the first animated Alice in wonderland:

1. Was it made by Disney

2. My friend said he hated it because it was different from the book. Was it? And how?

Oh, and i know it doesn't come out soon, but are you excited about it? I am, mainly cuz im a big big fan of him :D I like all his movies

im asking because my friends are made that hes remaking it, but im the only one excited about it. They thing hell screw it up and make it creepy

But i think That'd fit perfectly with Alice :P

• JD
    Favorite Answer

Alice in Wonderland is an upcoming fantasy film directed by Tim Burton and based on the Lewis Carroll novels Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass. The film will use a technique combining live action, motion capture technology and stop motion. Australian native Mia Wasikowska will portray the coveted role of Alice Liddell.

The film is due for release on March 5, 2010.

Yes, it is a Walt Disney Pictures film.

The film will be released in Disney Digital 3-D and IMAX 3-D, as well as 2-D.

It's the same classic characters in a completely new story, it's not a remake, that's why it's different.

Alice, now 17, attends a party at a Victorian estate only to find she is about to be proposed to in front of hundreds of snooty society types. She runs off, following the white rabbit into a hole and ending up in Wonderland, a place she visited 10 years before yet doesn't remember. Wonderland was a peaceful kingdom until the Red Queen overthrew her sister. The creatures of Wonderland, ready to revolt, wait for Alice to help them.

I personally love everything Tim Burton does and I'm looking forward to Alice in Wonderland being wonderfully strange and awesomely cool.

Source(s): Wikipedia

Alice In Wonderland is my all time favorite story. The animated film was made by Disney and it stays true to the basis of the story, but it is actually a lot different from the book. For example, the Duchess and the pig baby are a big part of the book, but not at all included in the Disney version. I am really excited about the Burton remake, I always said he would be great for the job. However, I was pretty disappointed when I heard that he had changed a lot of things (in the beginning he stated that it would stay very true to the book because he hated the Disney version because it strayed away from the book so much.) He's made it so that Alice (who is now 17) has to come back to Wonderland to "fix things" that have gone wrong. I'm not really excited that in the end he decided not to go with the real story, but I definitely am still looking forward to it because it is my favorite story. I just recently saw the concept art for the movie, it looks a little creepy, definitely going with the trippy aspect of the story. It's cool though, I don't think I'll be too disappointed with it.

It was made by Disney. It wasn't too different from the book and it's a classic. You don't need to read the book.

I'm very excited about it. Also, Alice in Wonderland was made on drugs anyway so creepy wouldn't be so bad.

• ?

1. yes

2. it was a lot less horrifying (but still pretty horrifying)

You're friends are stupid. Alice in Wonderland is SUPPOSED to be creepy (and about drugs). It's basically a book about having a bad acid trip! so yeah, creepy lol

(I only mean your friends are stupid about their opinion about Tim Burton's version, not that they're actually dumb, I don't want to offend!)

I don't know what you are asking?

But I WANNA SEE ALICE IN WONDERLAND (TIM BURTON'S) SOO FRICKING BAD!