Do asian men really hate white men dating asian girls?

Seriously when i walk in public with my asian gf all the asian guys are looking at her smiling. and as soon as they see that she is with me they look like they are cussing under their breath. Also mexican men try to take her away from me in my face but then they realize I am the man and may put the beat down on... show more Seriously when i walk in public with my asian gf all the asian guys are looking at her smiling. and as soon as they see that she is with me they look like they are cussing under their breath. Also mexican men try to take her away from me in my face but then they realize I am the man and may put the beat down on them. White guys look at me like "good job" black guys dont notice at all. They are very polite I think. :(
Update: Where can I find a hot female martian to date? that would be super hot. or a girl from venus. woooo