Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do asian men really hate white men dating asian girls?

Seriously when i walk in public with my asian gf all the asian guys are looking at her smiling. and as soon as they see that she is with me they look like they are cussing under their breath. Also mexican men try to take her away from me in my face but then they realize I am the man and may put the beat down on them. White guys look at me like "good job" black guys dont notice at all. They are very polite I think. :(

Where can I find a hot female martian to date? that would be super hot. or a girl from venus. woooo

Favorite Answer

No because I don't care. Us Asian men love 'em Latina girls and 'em White girls. Days and nights we're chasing 'em until one of 'em fall in love with one of us.

Source(s): Representative of all single Asian men

As you know we white guys are the most desirable on the planet. Asian man a.k.a slope heads are the least desirable like black women. Asian females are the most desirable as they are excellent servants and never talk back to a white man. Since white men are dominant over other males world wide we take whatever we want. We get the best jobs even if we don't go to Harvard. In fact I went to a small school called Elon and I manage several brainy asians that went to all Ivy league schools. What a waste of money for them. Go to Ivy League school so you be bossed by white guy with C average because he is superior. Who cares if they stare. Stare back and go get 10 more asian gals. They'd dump their fellow slope for you in a second knowing they'd get at least 8 inches which is 6 more than they're getting. Good job!

You're creepy and full of yourself. **** off!

be careful being a white man dating an Asian woman. An Asian guy will shoot you dead in some parts of the world.

We have never had a problem at any japanese store here or in Japan or okinawa or even at any japanese function. I think the ones upset about this are white women and even blackmen they think the should be able to take her away a few blackmen and even a Mexican have approached her and told her that she should run off with them they think that because I'm white they can get over on me she tells them she is happy with me.

Could be if you're in the wrong neighborhood (walk into chinatown where that sort of thing isn't as common), but usually it's all in your head...even then, you should just ignore it. I see plenty of asian girls with asian guys, so it's not like you guys have left all asian guys with nothing....but it is true that you white guys have this "asian fetish" thing moreso than going for non-asians. In fact, most white guys i know would do plenty to get with a hot asian as opposed to white/black/hispanic girls. Though i guess for most black guys i know, if they'd date outside their race they tend to go for white. Eh i'm not sure. I've never really been into distinguishing girls by race really: what's important is their face/bodyshape/booty. Race is a non-factor. Could be hot female martian, i'd be happy. lol

To be honest, it hurts a little bit if we see a lot but later we realize that its Gods way. At the end of the day, i really don't mind, its whatever. Im moving back to East in future. Look east my friend ;)

• Nono S

kylie: good for you! you are so cool that you date white guys and not asian! I bet you're so popular because of that! I also bet that everyone wants to be you because you're so conceited!

funny, you don't hear women of other races displaying how narrow minded and air-headed they are the way asian women do...but then again, a half white/asian girl is a horrrrrible mix, talk about bad personality combo...it shows apparently.

I don't think that they mind you dating an Asian woman. They just hate you. It's true. All Asian men hate you. Even the ones that have never met you. But on the bright side the black guys and white guys think you're pretty cool. They've got your back.

They don't hate you dating their girls. There just mad that their ***** are smaller than yours. Good luck with that and keep pimpin, Pimpin

check out my music too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSLnODwCKo4

Youtube thumbnail

They think all White men can't have the same cultural values as them.