Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

is this outfit cutee?

im going to a movie with the kid i like<3 and i was wondering if this outfit iss cute for it.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2vtzd5x.jpg

thanksss.

thnkss everyone:D

and for everyone who wanted to no the shirt is from abercrombiee.

thankss again:)

Best Answer

The shirt is so cute!! Personally, I am not a fan of the ripped jeans but they still look good on you

Oh Mii Gosh..I loove it!

Definatly go with that.You should add like a little peace sign neclace to it and a few skinny bangle bracelts to complete the look..And Flip Flops fer shoes..The outfit looks great--Speacially the ripped jeans--Totally in trend!

I love the shirt it rocks! But the destroyed jeans are a little to much. You want to look cute not destroyed. I really don't mean to be mean just honest. :0 -Mizicu

• hafner

yeah i admire the gown in # 3 and that i l?ve the gown in # a million no longer so loopy bout # 2 with the aid of fact the colors to me conflict a sprint like the beige and black ( calm colorings) with drag queen pink) wow no longer the superb experience yet all in all sturdy! i admire the charges to very functional and not for louis vuttion fanatics ( love shoes in #a million with the aid of fact me i'm a louis vuttion lover even nevertheless i understand they wern't louis vuttion they have been like an identical thought i could provide you a 9/a million in basic terms for those pink shoes u lose a mark

well................ not really the pants at all but definitly the shirt. you could rock that with leggings or skinny jeans or sumptin plus the jeans are a lil too lose for a gurl. tighter jeans look better............(but not skin tight that looks horrible......) and for shoes either a nice pair of flats or heals (heals to the movies not so good tho) so i would go with the flats

Source(s): me my self aND I AND my awesome eyeballs lolx

yeaah! its nice :)

but let your hair down! itll look even better

and maybe add some other colour to the outfit? its looking very blue

but i like the styleee

i looooooooooove the shirt, but i say to replace the jeans with leggins, like navy or black. and then wear matching flats, that would look great !

It's adorable.

I absolutely love the shirt.

You're going to look hot :)

That looks so cute,, your pretty where did you get that shirt!

Yeesss it's a real cute outfit:P