X-men Cartoon series?

Hi...

I just want buy X-men compelet cartoon series....but I have a problem with that.

The problem is what is X-men evolution series... I get it but it's not the real one...

Favorite Answer

X-men evolution, from what I remember, is kind of a combination of x-men and *insert high school drama series*. It actually was a pretty good show ((although I was ogling mystique most of the time)), but the old school show and that new wolverine and the x-men are alot better!

• Erika

i admire the ninety's X-adult males cartoons, they have been via a tactics ask your self's superb sketch on the time. That sketch became into no longer afraid to get into heavy complicated memories like "The darkish Phoenix Saga" or "Days of destiny previous" and stayed actual to the comics extra desirable than the different X-adult males sketch. in recent times it style of feels that cartoons approximately superheroes have been dumbed down for a youthful purpose audience. i'm bummed that they are nevertheless no longer obtainable on DVD.