Best Year for Subaru WRX and/or STI?

There are so many Pros and Cons of every year! (except 08... it has so many cons, it's not included since it's the ugly turd of the family) 02/03: 2nd best exterior design in my opinion (depending on the day, it can be my favorite), real foglights, controversial bugeye, momo steering wheel, nice hood... show more There are so many Pros and Cons of every year! (except 08... it has so many cons, it's not included since it's the ugly turd of the family)

02/03: 2nd best exterior design in my opinion (depending on the day, it can be my favorite), real foglights, controversial bugeye, momo steering wheel, nice hood scoop

04: lame fogs, newer exterior design, momo steering wheel, gigantically hideously (and slightly offensive) hoodscoop, upgraded the seats

05: better interior, still lame fogs, nicer 6-cd player, no momo steering wheel, still rocking the obnoxiously large hoodscoop, and got climate control

06: best exterior design in my opinion, best hoodscoop design (similar to 02/03), similar interior to 05. Year 06 is when they added 2.5L Engine.

07: same as 06 except they replaced some aluminum components with steel....

Well, that's it for aesthetics (the easy part) who wants to make the mechanical difference list?

My vote goes for 06 on best aesthetics

My next question is, should I go for the regular WRX or the WRX STI? I would love the STI but I am just a chick that will drive it normally. Would it be "too much." I am not using the car for anything special.