What are good things about the LDS Church?

I always hear stupid stuff that I know isn't true. But, why won't those critics put it to rest and start focusing on what good thing the church has?
Update: Please I'm new at this so be nice to me and my faith.
Update 2: I don't even want to hear the terms mislead, brainwashed, or false teachings or religion.

I am also LDS so don't online racists flak at me I'm very sensitive.
Update 3: We have done lots of good for people in need we launch humanitarian projects and donate to people less fortunate than others. One we even donated wheelchairs to a thrid world country and they were very grateful we supplied them with those.
Update 4: We have done lots of good for people in need we launch humanitarian projects and donate to people less fortunate than others. One time we even donated wheelchairs to a thrid world country and they were very grateful we supplied them with those.
Update 5: I don't wanna hear these following terms: Deluded, mislead, brainwashed, false doctirine, false teachings, or false beliefs.