Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

What does pimp my ride mean?

Thanks folks - that's pretty cool. I shall have to use that expression once in a while now.

Favorite Answer

Customise a car, like add stickers and thing to make it look better.

Pimp My Ride Definition

• s c

Pimp My Ride is a TV show produced by MTV. Each episode consists of taking one car in poor condition and restoring it, as well as customizing it. The original American version was hosted by rapper Xzibit (one episode featured guest host Chamillionaire). Recently, MTV2 has begun airing episodes from Pimp My Ride UK hosted by DJ Tim Westwood, which features cars being customised in the UK, and Pimp My Ride International, featuring cars in central Europe, hosted by hip hop artists Fat Joe and Lil' Jon, as well as the related CMT series Trick My Truck.

See below link for the pimp my ride website

To have someone customize the look of your car to make it look nice. Usually, only people who have money are able to do this. Meaning that you'll probably still have to ride that old jalopy to work.

"Pimp my ride" also has the double meaning of prostituting your car for its services. Hertz Rental Car is an example of such.

Customize.

• Wiz

Paint my car in a ludicrous fashion

It means make your car all hip and awesome looking.

to put cheesy aftermarket parts on and make everything all shiny with absolute no sense of taste at all

customizing ur car getting it like fixed up

IT MEANS TO BRING YO CAR TO A BUNCH OF CRACKHEAD NEGROES AND LET THEM TOTE THEIR WHORES AROUND IN IT AFTER THEY WORK ON IT.