Personal philosophies and mission statement...?

I need some examples of a personal mission statement and a personal philosophies, and fast...

Any help will b appreciated!

Favorite Answer

"Writing a Personal Mission Statement Personal Mission Statement Guidelines While there is no unique format or formula for creating your personal mission statement, the following guidelines may be helpful:

Keep it simple, clear and brief. The best mission statements tend to be 3 to 5 sentences long.

Your mission statement should touch upon what you want to focus on and who you want to become as a person (character) in this part of your life. Think about specific actions, behaviors, habits and qualities that would have a significant positive impact in this part of your life over the next one to three years.

Make sure your mission statement is positive. Instead of saying what you don't want to do or don't want to be, say what you do want to do or become. Find the positive alternatives to any negative statements.

Include positive behaviors, character traits and values that you consider particularly important and want to develop further.

Think about how your actions, habits, behavior and character traits in this area affect the important relationships in your life.

Create a mission statement that will guide you in your day-to-day actions and decisions. Make it a part of your everyday life.

Think about how your mission affects the other areas of your life. Is it consistent with your other personal mission statements? Will it conflict with or contradict something else? Is it balanced?

Make it emotional. Including an emotional payoff in your mission statement infuses it with passion and will make it even more compelling, inspiring and energizing.

Remember that your mission statement is not cast in stone. It will continue to change and evolve as you gain insights about yourself and what you want out of each part of your life."

The ten commandments. Or, Essene articles of faith. Buhdist, Islamic, or Catholic creeds. Presidential oaths....Military oaths...Union oaths. Masonic oaths..

My personal fav the one i made up:

live your life, be you

**** the world and the people in it!!!!

One of my philosophies is that if someone gives you the answer, you won't learn anything

Source(s): --It is the soldier, above all others, that prays for peace. For it is he that must bear the wounds and scars of war. - MacArthur --I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are nothing like your Christ - Gandhi.

I defer to a wise man.

"Believe nothing, no matter who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and own common sense." --Buddha

• Do your own homework.