i am trying to set up yahoo mail on my palm pre. what should i put for server names?
- jose oLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
You can get all of your Yahoo e-mails sent directly to your Palm Pre with the following steps:
1. Open your e-mail app on the Palm Pre
2. On the upper-left corner of screen, press Email.
3. From the dropdown list, press Preferences & Accounts.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and press Add an Account button.
5. Enter your Yahoo ID and Password. Palm Pre will automatically fill in the correct settings for you to link directly to your Yahoo E-mail inbox.
You can click, Change Login Settings button to reveal the outgoing and incoming servers:
incoming server: palm.imap.mail.yahoo.com
username: <full e-mail address w/ @ sign>
outgoing server: palm.smtp.mail.yahoo.com
use authentication: on
username: <yahoo id without @ sign>
Hope this helps!Source(s): http://palmprestyle.com/