Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

North Korea threatens to wipe the United States off the map?

Should we worry about this, at all?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

tired of the USA's bull$hit...they start wars on countries they know cant defend themselves....if North Korea wants to wipe the US of the map im pretty sure there are going to be a lot of other countries behind North Korea. if that happens a WW3 will breakout and im thinking that the united states are not going to be having any allies as the whole world is tired of their f***ing bull$hit. what makes them think they're better than other countries? are we not all human?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is no need to worry about that threat at all. If anyone should be worried its the innocent people that live in North Korea because its gone to be more like the United States Wiping North Korea off the map. Even if North Korea some how causes harm to the United States, the United States will have every right to defend themselves, regardless of what the UN says then.

• 5 years ago

North Korea probably couldn't wipe itself off the map let alone a great power like the United States.

• 1 decade ago

No, Well Unless You Live Near The Pacific...

But Not Even Then, NK Has Limited Amount Of Arms. In Fact Their Army Is So Vast That Not Everyone May Get A Gun.

But, I Wouldn't Be 100% Worried Until WW3 Breaks Out. NK, China, Russia, Iraq, Ect... Vs USA, UK, Australia, Canada (<---Yea I Know What I Said), Japan, Ect... Then Be Very Afraid.

But The Only Country That Want's To Get Involved Is Russia But Our Tech Is Greater Than Any Other Army Out There. And A Large Scale War Could Get Us Out Of A Recession.

But Really Its Just Big Ego With A Bow-N-Arrow Vs Loss-Interest With An M4.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

N. Korea. Limited capacity. Unlimited Ego.

Be concerned but not worried. The economic impact if the U.S. begins fighting another war should be a bigger concern than N. Korea's limited military capabilities.

• Yeti
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

They won't wipe the U.S. off the map.

They could possibly get a city or two though, and yes I think they could well be unstable enough to try and pull such a stunt or provoke something.

But they do any significant sign of aggression or launch a nuke at Hawaii or something and they're going to get pummelled by lot of the rest of the world very very fast.

• 1 decade ago

No. Not about the missiles.

I want to dwell on the fact that The UN just takes this new motivation of theirs laying down. It seems they are afraid to do something about it. I do not mean to advocate getting into other nations business. But in this case, the powers that be in N Korea are sick in the head.

How hard is it to drop snipers in and pop him?

• Debbie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

This dinky N. Korean leader is such a wiener! He's got his little temper up because Obama is just ignoring his whining. I think it's funny that Obama blows the little guy off. IF this little man pursues this, we'll all see the other side of Obama surface (the protective one) and this little man won't be long on this earth. They can't hold a candle to the U.S.

• 1 decade ago

That guys spouts the same kind of machismo BS as Saddam Hussein did - Haven't you ever had to face the little guy with a big mouth? You have a few of choices... listen and do nothing, and he'll get bolder; walk away and ignore him; and he'll yell louder, or slap the sh*t out of him.

• Tom S
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

South Korea and Japan have more reasons to be concerned?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.